Thursday, November 24, 2011

Biggest mistakes on RuPaul's Drag Race

Number 1
The real winner of season one is Nina Flowers. I still cannot understand how in the hell Bebe won. She should have been sent home when she was in the bottom two with Ongina. Any arguments against this, are invalid. But, luckily Nina Flowers didn't have to win to get fame. She's ten times more famous than Bebe, so choke on that bitch.

Number 2
Casting a bitch called Akashia. Yes, she was such a mess on the show, but trust me, she is even worse preforming at different venues. I've seen enough of her drunk videos, doesn't know the lyrics, falls over and not to mention her awful clothing and padding. Don't believe me? Click here. In that video, you can see everything at once! (Just wait until 2:11.)  Oh, wait doesn't this sound familiar? Oh yes, Phoenix. 
Also for the children who are just starting, that video is a brilliant clip of what not to do. But one thing she could be cast on, is to be on RuPaul's Drag U.

Number 3Why is it so hard for RuPaul to cast talented big girls? Is she trying to say that only skinny people can turn it? Only talented big girl who was casted is of course Delta Work. (and Victoria Porkchop Parker). I could name so many talented big girls, Luckily ONE of those was casted for season four.

I was thinking about pointing out 5 things, but I have already pretty much pointed those out in my previous blogs or in this one. And what goes for RuPaul's Drag Race season 5, for the love of drag goddesses, get a better casting crew. Or hire me! FOR F*CKING FREE. And I'll turn it out, bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment