Thursday, January 27, 2011

RuPaul's Drag Race season 3 biggest mistake

Alright, I was going to write this on saturday but god damnit, I just have to let this out. I already knew that the new season of RuPaul's Drag Race is going to be less exciting and amazing as the rest of the seasons. As I've already mentioned in previous blog (Click!) about the extremely poor choices the cast crew made.

After watching the first episode of the season, I must say, Rupaul, you f*cked up, pretty bad. After I saw that finally Venus D-Lite made it on the show, I was absolutely happy. Out of all those cunts on the show, Shangela and Venus D-Lite were the bottom two? What about that-almost-nude-no-f*cking-clue Drag Queen? She wasn't EVEN WEARING ANY CLOTHING. Of course, one of my favorites gets sent home in the first episode. I was so sure she would have been in the top 3, or even won the whole thing! But nope.

So this blog is dedicated to you, Venus D-Lite. ♥


I mean even that Phoenix copied her on the show, and Venus stayed calm the whole damn time. She could have thrown eyeshadows all around the room and make a big deal, but no. She has something called: CLASS. Even her reaction to Shangela being back was neutral, unlike other queens'.




But we all know, that the winners of RuPaul's Drag Race never becomes as popular as the other queens on the show. Like for example; Nina Flowers, Raven, Jujubee, Ongina and Pandora Boxx.

That's the end of my bitter rant. 

No comments:

Post a Comment