Tuesday, November 22, 2011

ANTM: All-Stars is rigged.

I decided not to write anymore blogs concering America's Next Top Model All-Stars after Miss Isis got eliminated. That was one of the MOST unfair eliminations in the ANTM history, if not the unfairest. Utter bullshit, Tyra. Well, not to mention sending Kayla, Bre and Sheena home. Okay, so let's get to the point of why this season is rigged, well the simple reason is Angelea. First, she even said that no major angency wanted to hire her. (hinthint) This is her 3rd season, yes darling, 3rd. She has been in the bottom two FOUR times this season alone. She has had meltdowns while photoshooting, all that drama bullshit, yet still she is here? I cannot see any reason why she is still around. I'm quite sure she'll win this season, not because she's taleneted or anything, just because.. God knows why.

I guess you don't have to be talented to win all-stars. I thought this season was going to be the best one yet, but oh how I was wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment